You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-12 17:32:31

bergkatse

Instalación [Ayuda]

Hola, ¿Alguien puede ayudarme con la instalación de Arch 32 por favor, podrían pasarme los comandos por este medio sin redireccionar a otra página?

Otra duda que tengo, ¿Es necesario crear 4 particiones para instalar éste Sistema Operativo?
Lo digo por la "Swap", "Home" "root" y no recuerdo la otra, es que ví en una página que se creaban 4 particiones, unas en ext2 y otras en ext4 ¿?.  ?

Actualmente tengo instalado Windors y Manjaro32.org, pero como no recibe actualizaciones me quiero pasar a Arch.
He probado varias distros Linux y siempre se me hizo fácil la instalación, le doy a instalar en "sda1" y listo, no tengo que hacer más nada, con todas las distros es lo mismo, sólo ocupo las 2 particiones que están creadas "swap" y "/"

#2 2020-03-16 06:48:27

abaumann
Administrator
Website

Re: Instalación [Ayuda]

I can only answer in English: no, all partitions are optional, actually one root ("/") partition should suffice in the extreme
case (you can make a swapfile on that partition for swap). There where transition guides from Manjaro32 to Archlinux32
which consist of basically replacing the mirrorlist /etc/pacmand.mirrorlist with the Archlinux32 one and removing the
manjaro32-specific repos in /etc/pacman.conf.

I think, it doesn't make sense if I give you an installation instruction in English and I really point you to Spanish
forums eventually doing that or the upstream Archlinux forum with it's installation instructions.

In constrast to Manjaro(32) Archlinux(32) has no installation gui per default, you are expected to do that by hand.

#3 2020-03-16 07:32:51

levi

Giving stepwise instructions on a forum isn't really the ideal anyway.  Installing archlinux for me at least was a learning exercise, and I was glad to learn more about the setup of my systems personally.  But the archwiki does include all of the steps and lots of explanatory words (in english at least).

But yeah, if s/he's already got manjaro set up and running, then migrating that to pure arch should be the simplest approach I'd have thought.

Last edited by levi (2020-03-16 07:34:09)

Architecture: pentium4, Testing repos: Yes, Hardware: EeePC 901+2GB RAM+OS half on the SD card.

#4 2020-05-01 18:19:37

Mahari

Tienes una buena guia de instalación de Archlinux en:
https://denovatoanovato.net/instalar-arch-linux

#5 2020-05-01 19:13:31

levi

Nice work.  You mention that archlinux abandoned 32-bit processors in 2017 which is true, but you're posting on the resurrection of 32-bit archlinux forum.  It's a community project to allow us to still use our slightly older computers.

Installation is largely the same as installing mainstream Archlinux on 64-bit computers, with some 32-bit only optimisations suggested here

Google translated version:
Buen trabajo. Menciona que archlinux abandonó los procesadores de 32 bits en 2017, lo cual es cierto, pero está publicando sobre la resurrección del foro de archlinux de 32 bits. Es un proyecto comunitario que nos permite seguir usando nuestras computadoras un poco más antiguas.

La instalación es en gran medida lo mismo que la instalación de Archlinux convencional en computadoras de 64 bits, con algunas optimizaciones de solo 32 bits sugeridas aquí

Architecture: pentium4, Testing repos: Yes, Hardware: EeePC 901+2GB RAM+OS half on the SD card.

#6 2023-10-27 06:38:52

Patricia
Website

Archlinux(32) requiere que lo instales manualmente.

Board footer