You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-29 22:51:17

Karl

Can't add repo-ck

Hey guys, I can't make this thing work no matter what I do! I followed the instructions to a T & its still just rejecting it, please somebody help me with this thing! Beyond frustrated right now.
WHY is it not working??? I've followed the instructions & it just doesn't want to work!

http://repo-ck.com/

it just tells me:

error: failed retrieving file 'repo-ck.db' from repo-ck.com : The requested URL returned error: 404
error: failed to update repo-ck (unexpected error)

what am I doing wrong??????? Like it tells me what to do but it doesn't work... really frustrating. Why am I the only person having this problem??? I've never added a custom repo before.

And now after enabling the SigLevel it does this:

error: failed retrieving file 'repo-ck.db' from repo-ck : Could not resolve host: repo-ck
error: failed to update repo-ck (download library error)

I tried making it like the other ones and made it look like

[repo-ck]
SigLevel = Optional TrustAll
Include = /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist-ck

with this in the /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist-ck

SigLevel = Optional TrustAll
Server = http://repo-ck.com/$arch

and that doesn't make it work either. I don't know what's wrong with this thing, the instructions on the page definitely aren't working. Like what am I missing??? This thing should JUST WORK! Are the steps on the website wrong? They must be.....

Edit: oh... it would seem they no longer make 32-bit packages hmm
I saw a post where someone said they were using it, I guess I should've seen the date on it.

Last edited by Karl (2018-01-29 23:53:52)

#2 2018-02-01 08:48:18

deep42thought
Administrator

Re: Can't add repo-ck

well, it simply looks like repo-ck does not provide i686 packages, only x86_64 ones - complain/ask them why this is so and if they are willing to provide other architecture(s), too

Board footer